Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Learn Something New Tuesday 8/23/11

I had no idea that birds are so hilarious, you guys... they are so much fun to watch. :)

It's time for Learn Something New Tuesday!

 


If you had $1000 to spend right now on a single thing, what would it be?
This is hard... everything I can think of falls short of $1000 or way beyond $1000. I'm going to say home renovations, if it counts as one thing. Like the changes we want to make to the master bath, or enclosing the back porch as another room. I haven't priced either of those yet though so I could be way off my $1000 mark.

Which one of your pets is your favorite?

No way could I pick a favorite! They are all special to me in their own ways. Sneakers (the cat) is cuddly, but the birds, Loki (the bearded dragon) and Genbu (the tortoise) are all so fun to watch and interact with.

Did you ever own a waterbed?

Nope. I remember desperately wanting one as a kid but I have no idea why now.

What is your favorite color gummy bear?

Clear.

Do you have any favorite shows that are coming back on soon?

Doctor Who and Glee will both be on again soon!

Do you have any great bloggy friends?

I have some, I have met some really great people online and through my Hearing Sparks blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment