Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Learn Something New Tuesday 9/13/11

 
 

 1.  Are you shopping for Christmas already?
Sort of. I am keeping an eye out for things I know people will like, but I haven't actually bought anything yet.

2. If you are married, do you get along with your inlaws?

Yes :)

3. What is the last magazine you read?

It's been a long time since I've read a magazine but I guess it would be Sky & Telescope. I was flipping through it the other day at work.

4. Do you play any video games?

Yes! I love video games.

5.would you rather donate one million dollars or keep it?

Well, of course I would rather keep it. I'd probably donate some of it but yeah...

6.How many tickets [if any] have you gotten?

Let me think... I think two. It's been a long time since I've gotten a ticket. One was for an accident and the other was a red light camera when I judged the distance to the intersection a little wrong.

1 comment:

  1. award for you on my blog
    http://whatwouldjendo.com/?p=6161

    ReplyDelete