Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Decor

One of my favorite things about having a house is being able to decorate it! No kidding, this is one of the things I was so excited about during the buying process. However, I'm limiting myself to not buy a whole lot, and try to be creative and fun. I don't want to go overboard or spend a lot of money. I thought I'd share what I have so far for Halloween, one of my favorite holidays.


9. Halloween decor
The front door... with our basketball pumpkin and welcome sign!

8. Halloween decor
A spooky bottle from Michael's and a cute little ghost from Target.

Snake Wreath
Martha Stewart's Wriggling Snake Wreath craft project... not its permanent home yet!

Our Garage is Batty
And finally, vinyl bats on the garage door! This great idea was from Melancholy Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment