Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recipe: Cake Mix Cookies

Cake Mix Cookies

I love these cookies.

I happened to have a box of devil's food cake mix in the cupboard and a hankering to make cookies, so when I spotted this recipe online I knew I had to give it a try. It's incredibly easy and the cookies come out so well!

The best thing about this recipe is that you can add whatever you like to the cookies and use whatever kind of cake mix you like. For these particular cookies pictured, I used a devil's food cake mix, about a cup of dark chocolate chips, and maybe a quarter of a cup of leftover chopped nuts.

Cake Mix Cookies
1 packaged cake mix, any flavor
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and any additional ingredients you would like (chocolate chips, nuts, etc). Spoon by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet(s).

Bake for 10-12 minutes.

--

Once these were done and cooled, I put them into my new cookie jar! My family gave this to me when they came over last weekend for breakfast. Isn't he adorable?

Cookie Jar

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment