Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Recipe: Bruschetta Chicken Bake

This is an easy, yummy meal I made this past week. It's a Kraft recipe (here is the link), but I am having trouble loading the site so I reproduced it below the image the way I made it. It comes together very quickly!

Bruschetta Chicken Bake  
Bruschetta Chicken Bake, adapted from Kraft Recipes
1 can diced tomatoes (Rotel would be good, too)
1 box chicken stuffing mix
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons of garlic (I didn't have fresh garlic as the recipe calls for)
1/2 package frozen diced chicken, heated as directed on package
1 teaspoon basil leaves
1 cup shredded mozzarella

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.

Mix together the tomatoes, stuffing and water until stuffing is moist throughout.

Add the chicken to the bottom of a casserole dish (I used a square dish but the recipe originally calls for a 13x9'' dish). Top with basil and mozzarella.

Top the chicken with the stuffing mix. Add more mozzarella if you like. Maybe even some parmesan... yum!

Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. (If using uncooked chicken cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.)

No comments:

Post a Comment