I was born in 1986 so too young to remember the 80s much at all. Something I miss from the 90s though... Nickelodeon shows. Doug, All That, Rugrats, Clarissa Explains It All (she seemed so old and wise to me! haha), The Amanda Show. I love that they are showing them on tv again.
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
I do indeed have a library card. In fact I work for a public library. Haha. So I am there 4 days a week (10 hours a day). The library I work for is pretty awesome.
3. What's the secret to success?
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
I am not sure... I like playing bocce on the PlayStation 3 so maybe I would like it in real life.
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
Oh gosh, it's a mess. There is a blanket on there, a pile of papers, the remotes... probably some random things I am forgetting.
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
We have bicycles, and I actually love bicycling, but we haven't gone out to do it in quite awhile. It's one of my favorite active things to do though. Much better than just walking everywhere. Haha.
7. What's your favorite cheese?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'll share a picture of us. We just had our fourth wedding anniversary (nine years together on the 25th). Love this guy.