Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Days 17, 18, and 19

 I decided to do NaNoWriMo this year. It's kind of great because we are also doing write-ins at the library! It's on our Facebook page if you live in the East Valley in AZ. I have 1,715 words so far in my story. It's going well.

(See here for the complete list of days & questions.)

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Ooh, this is a toughie. It seems so easy to pick a rich person or a celebrity, but honestly it seems kind of boring (depending on the person, of course). You can practically already experience a celebrity's daily life with all of the reality TV out there.

I think I would pick an average person in a country I've never been to (which is all of them except the USA). I would love to get a peek into someone's ordinary, daily life, and see what's the same and what's different, in, say, Japan, North Korea (how crazy would that be?), Ireland, Switzerland, etc... 

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
(In no particular order):
  • Get my bachelor's degree (probably in History/American History)
  • Get my master's degree
  • Buy a house
  • Have 2-3 children
  • Buy a Chevrolet Blazer or similar (to replace the truck when it eventually dies... hopefully this will be a couple years)
  • Get a dog
  • Be published
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Well, a lot of older people like to call me "Miss Megan." That one is pretty common. Scotty and a few other people call me Megs. He also calls me chica. And if misspelling my name counts as a nickname, I get that a lot, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment