Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Days 27, 28, and 29

(See here for the complete list of days & questions.) 

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Well, when I started it I thought it would be fun and a good way to occupy some time out of my day. But now that October and early November have turned out to be pretty busy, I have no idea why. :)

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

December 2009:
With the cuddliest/floppiest cat in the world, Sneakers

November 2010:
In our new car, Prudence
Well, a lot has changed since December of last year, but I don't think I myself have changed a whole lot. I am still the same person I've always been, just with a little more life experience under my belt, which of course will always be true. 

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
I have learned a heck of a lot about Foursquare, Tumblr, and Posterous. I have learned the names of the sixteen billion James Patterson novels coming out in the next couple months. (Hint: if you come up & ask "what's James Patterson's newest book?" you're going to get a list.) I have learned that I get paid a day early both paychecks this month thanks to holidays. I have learned about astronauts and space travel thanks to the book Packing for Mars by Mary Roach. I learned about the Battle of Gettysburg for my review of Coal Black Horse by Robert Olmstead. I learned that Loki does not like it when it is cold in the morning. I learned 15 large crickets are a good meal for him (vs. 30 small). I learned that I really like the movie How to Train Your Dragon, and bought myself a Toothless for my desk. ...I guess I learned a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment