Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving thanks

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

I am thankful for my husband, Scotty.
I am thankful for my family, and everyone in it. 
You give me strength and support and a healthy dose of anything 
I need at the moment: sarcasm, humor, reality, optimism.
I am thankful for my bearded dragon, Loki. 
I am thankful for bookstores and libraries.
I am thankful to live in such a beautiful place.
I am thankful for smiling babies. (Ohmygosh, look at baby Lorelai!)
I am thankful we have ways to get around. 
Especially since they are pretty ways to get around.
I am thankful for the coming holiday season.
I am thankful for vacations and time to relax.
I am thankful for good food.
I am thankful for the beauty of nature.
And I am thankful for the small moments in life.

1 comment: