Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Days 22, 23, and 24

(See here for the complete list of days & questions.)

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
*shrug* I've actually never thought of myself as different than everyone else. There's no reason to. Everyone is human, and makes the same mistakes. We all live our lives differently, and everyone is unique in some ways, but I think focusing on differences often just creates more problems. I think of myself as pretty normal.

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot

"For" shouldn't be there. Anyway. Chocolate (particularly Hershey's milk chocolate - something about the taste - and Milky Way candy bars). Apple limeades from Sonic. Juice, if I haven't had any in awhile. Hm. It's all food. Weird.

Day 24- A letter to your parents

Mom and Dad,
I love you. Just want you to know that.
Love, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment