Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Learn Something New Tuesday




1. If you could be friends with any one reality show star, who would it be?
Oh jeez... I don't really watch a lot of reality TV. I've been watching The Glee Project this summer because Damian McGinty of Celtic Thunder is on it... so if that makes him a "reality TV show star" I'll go with Damian...



...but if I could pick somebody from Celtic Thunder it would be Keith. We have the exact same birthday! June 10, 1986 represent!





2. What is your favorite flavor coffee creamer?
I don't have one, I don't drink a lot of coffee and when I buy creamer it just goes to waste in the fridge.


3. Do you have a favorite pizza place? What is it and why?
Right now it is a tossup between Papa Kelsey's (just around the corner, cheap, good food and they send out tons of coupons) and Barro's Pizza (lots of good options, also cheap, yummy wings).


4. Do you have any family traditions?
Kind of, my family tends to do a lot of the same things on holidays and stuff like that. Scotty's mom makes a birthday dinner for every kid on their birthday (I have tacos coming up!!). Uhm... I think I may have to invent some traditions when I have kids!


5. What is your favorite crafty type thing to do?
 I like making things for my pets, like fixing Loki's background wall and making her castle. It's fun and easy. Other than that, I'm not sure. I always see awesome crafts but never replicate them.

6. Do you like to have pictures taken of you or do you like to be the one taking them?
I definitely prefer taking the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment