Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday - August 6, 2010

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
I am a very neat sleeper. I sleep heavily (since I can't hear anything), and I pretty much sleep in the same position all night. As soon as I am asleep, I am asleep. I love it.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.

Awake, right now. I woke up tired - exhausted, really - today and could really use a few more hours of sleep.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

Hmm. I really can't think of anything. This is probably a good example of why I should be more awake right now.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?

Star Trek novels. I remember going to garage sales with my grandparents when I was a teenager. There are eleventy million Star Trek novels in the world and everyone sells theirs at garage sales. They could keep me entertained for hours.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?

Starbucks. Just a drink. It may not be a meal, but I need caffeine to operate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment