Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday - July 30, 2010

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I loved toys when I was a kid, and coming up with stories and scenarios with them. I particularly remember a little plastic toy of Simba from The Lion King. Simba was always the hero. I have no idea where that little toy went.

2. Do you dream in color?
Yep. I don't remember ever dreaming in black and white.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I am 5'5''. I think pretty much the most average height you can be. I think it's just about perfect. I wouldn't want to be any shorter and if I were taller I would bang my head on a lot of things.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Hmm. Darth Vader? I'm sure someone's done that. "I find your lack of ability to navigate disturbing."

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
Return it.
I got this gecko last night. Now he has a home in my cubicle. Isn't he awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment