Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Learn Something New Tuesday - 5/24
This week's Learn Something New Tuesday is all about the end of the world!
1. Did you think the world was going to start ending on Saturday?
No! But I did think it was pretty funny. I set up a countdown for 6pm on one of the computers at work.
2. Did you stock up on important things and sell all your good stuff and spend your life savings or leave it to someone?
No, that would be crazy. Although, it's probably a good idea to be stocked up anyway.
3. What were you doing at 6pm on Saturday?
I had just finished work and was staying after for a family game night.
4. Do you think that someone can predict when the world is going to end?
5. Do you have family or friends that really thought the world was going to start ending?
Not as far as I know.
6. What do you think of Harold Camping (the guy that predicted the world was going to start ending on certain dates and was wrong BOTH times)?
He's crazy and just wants attention.