Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Learn Something New Tuesday - 4/19

 You guys, I'm so excited! Genbu started eating this morning! He started off with a washcloth that is in his cage (it gives him traction on his ramp up to his basking spot) but quickly switched to a leaf of mustard greens when I put it in front of him. Keep your fingers crossed that he'll eat some more throughout the day while I'm at work, and that the cat isn't too interested by his extra activity!

This is Learn Something New Tuesday... with six new questions every Tuesday to answer.



Are you annoyed by people who don't type correctly?
If by correctly you mean with the right finger placement, no. I type very strangely myself... I only use my index fingers and occasionally my ring finger. It doesn't bother me because I can still type 110 WPM. I'm sure it gives my fingers an extra workout though.

Are you a grammar freak?

No, not really. I do try to use correct grammar, but it's not worth worrying too much about.

Do you love the popcorn at movie theatres?

Nah... I'm not a big fan of popcorn. It gets stuck in my teeth!

Where is the best place to go buy pizza?

Cooked = Barro's
To be cooked at home = Papa Murphy's

What was the last award you received?

The Incredibly Sweet Blog award.

Are you a beach person or a mountain person?

I am more of a mountain person, but I'll take either!

1 comment: