Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Learn Something New Tuesday - 4/26

We've got the date of our housewarming party set (May 28th) and I'm getting excited. I just so happened to notice that since Monday the 31st is Memorial Day the library is closed over the weekend, giving me Saturday off. Plus it gives me over a month to plan things out. I'm really excited for everyone to see the house!

This is Learn Something New Tuesday... with six new questions every Tuesday to answer. This week's theme is Random.


1. Do you get nervous before going to a doctors appointment?
Oh yeah. Very nervous. Even if it's totally routine, I get anxious about it. I tend to put them off as long as possible...

2. Do you have a favorite piece of jewelry?
I have some necklaces I am really fond of - a tiny cow my sister-in-law gave me for Christmas this past year, a pretty necklace from somewhere in the mall that has roses and birds on it and a necklace with a little robot. I tend to forget to wear them though since I don't want to wear them to work (I already lost the robot once at the library). I also love my wedding ring of course.

3. What type of songs do you sing in the shower?

I don't sing in the shower - I swear! I have to take my hearing aids out to shower so I can't hear myself - so what's the point? Also, nobody needs to be subjected to that.

4. When you were younger, did you ever have cartoon sheets?
I don't think so, but I can't remember. It's totally possible.

5. Do you care about the William and Kate wedding?

Kind of. I think the royalty is pretty interesting, and I like the way Kate gets to become a princess! But I don't like all the hoopla surrounding it. If I were Kate I would probably wish I could have a quieter wedding. I'm sure it will be a stressful day for her, but I hope she enjoys herself.

6. How many TV’s are in your house?
Two, one in the bedroom and one in the living room. I guess the computers count as televisions now too considering Hulu...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in!!

    I also put off my doctor appointments as well. I at cancel at least twice before I actually go...

    ReplyDelete