Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Do you collect anything?
Sure. Books, and anything cows. I have so many stuffed cows and cow figures... in my family, if you like something, you will get it for every Christmas and birthday from then on! Unfortunately I don't have room for many of my cows at all. A few sit in my cubicle at work, one favorite is on my desk at home and the rest are in the storage shed in the backyard for now. Eyeing the 'savings for a house' ticker on the right...

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Ewan McGregor, Felicia Day and Robert Downey Jr. (I just really like him as Tony Stark I guess!)

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what’s the story behind it (them?)?
Yes: a scar on my knee from falling in the alley behind our house when I was a kid (it used to look strangely like the division symbol in math), a scar on my spine from surgery to remove a mole (not cancerous as it turned out), and a scar in my belly button to remove an unsightly birthmark.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it’s gross or weird?
Hmm... well, I love dipping my fries in milkshakes, but I know a lot of other people do that. I can't think of anything else.

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Nope. There aren't a lot of tornadoes where I live (Arizona). I've heard the watches/warnings on TV before, but never seen one.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Robert Downey Jr. is quite attractive, now that you mention it. ;)

    ReplyDelete