Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Learn Something New Tuesday 7/12/11

This is my last week of working a normal schedule at work. Next week I start 4/10s working Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Cross your fingers this schedule works out for me! I really hope it does.

Now here is Learn Something New Tuesday.



1. Where is the last place you went on vacation?
Oh man... I have not been on vacation in so long. I guess it would be the campout back in 2010. My father-in-law organizes this campout every year for Geocaching enthusiasts, in the desert. It hasn't happened yet this year, but last year it was in March. I guess you would call it a staycation because it's only about an hour or two away.


http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/meginsanity/March%2010/16_trail.jpg


2. What was yesterdays high temperature where you live?
I don't know how to see previous temps so I'll go with what Jennifer said and say 108. I don't mind the high temps, it's just the humidity I dislike.

3. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
If you have chocolate and marshmallows (Rocky Road or any version thereof), I'll be there. Phish Food? I'll love you forever if you share some of that.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
I would first pay off our student loans and the house, but, my first actual new purchase would probably be a new car/truck/vehicle of some type for myself.

5. Do you like cold or hot weather?

I like it right in the middle.

6. How long was your shortest relationship?
I actually never had a relationship before I met my husband... we were high school sweethearts. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan,
    I'm working 4 long days with 3 days off this summer too. I can tell you that I'm very tired on the 4 days but it's just wonderful having that extra day off on the weekend.
    Hooray for high school sweethearts! It's nice to know that little tidbit about you. You are the lucky one - never to have had your heart broken.
    Stay cool (if you can) today.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you and your hubby were high school sweethearts!!

    Thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete