The past few days have been pretty crazy for me - including losing power almost all day Thursday and not getting it back till 4 am on Friday morning! (I live in Arizona, so not having a/c was pretty lousy.) On top of that, due to the wind, dust and rain, the city had to cancel the fireworks show yesterday evening. Oh, well! I'm ready for this week to be better. So here is Learn Something New Tuesday!
1. Did you follow the Casey Anthony trial?
No, not really. I heard a bit about it. I have to say I was really surprised by the verdict.
2. Do you keep up on Celebrity gossip, if so where do you get most of your information?
No, I don't really pay attention to that kind of thing... I think it is usually pretty boring.
3. What is your favorite thing to do on the 4th?
Last year I really enjoyed going to the middle school (next door to the high school, where the city shoots off fireworks). We had a great view of the fireworks and got to spend time with my brother and his friends. This year we did the same thing, but no fireworks. It was still fun though.
4. Do others usually think you’re difficult to deal with?
No, I don't think so. People usually say I am too nice and I tend to bend over backwards to do things for people. Sometimes I have a hard time explaining myself or my train of thought, but it usually frustrates me more than the other person.
5. Is there a certain person who constantly stresses you out?
Yes. A few. But I am slowly learning not to let people have power over me.
6. Is there a friend you never get to see anymore?
Sure. But I am kind of a loner/introvert, anyway... I like my little circle of friends.