Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Learn Something New Tuesday 7/19/11

One nice thing I can already see about working my new schedule - I don't have to be at work till 9:15 so I can spend some time relaxing at home!

It's time for Learn Something New Tuesday!



1. When is the last time you read the printed paper?
Probably last week at work sometime when I was reading one of the local papers we put out. The sections of the paper where the public contribute are always amusing... okay, mostly hilarious.


2. Who would you rather go on a date with, George Clooney, Brad Pitt or David Beckham?
Wow... I actually am not really attracted to any of those guys BUT I guess I'll go with George Clooney because he seems like he has a lot of interesting stories to tell.


3. Do you like to cook? Do you have a specialty dish?
I really enjoy cooking, yes. Although I hate it when I end up using a lot of dishes! My favorite dish to make is my pasta salad.


4. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Right now I would probably choose Ireland.


5. If you’re married, do you see yourself married to the same person for the rest of your life? If you’re not married, do you see yourself getting married?
I am married and I definitely see myself with Scotty for the rest of my life. It is crazy to think about not being married to him... we get along so well, like the same things and (often) have the same thought processes even if we disagree. Basically he totally makes sense to me, in a way other people don't. And being with him feels very comfortable.


6. What is your favorite time of the day?
Currently it is the evening/nighttime before bed. Scotty and I have been having dinner, going on our walk (not as often as we'd like but we're getting back into this routine), and then watching Doctor Who and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Actually we just finished up Evangelion last night. I still don't know what to think about THAT ending...

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that Neon Genesis show, I am thinking about getting on the Dr. Who bandwagon sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor Who is awesome! :D Neon Genesis is an anime, not sure if you like that stuff. I thought it was interesting but not one of my top shows.

    ReplyDelete