Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

(See here for the complete list of days & questions.)

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

This is the most recent picture of me in which you can see my face and I don't have a lizard on my head.


1. I am deaf but people almost never realize it right away.
2. I own a bearded dragon named Loki.
3. I am very easily amused and most of the time people do not get why I am laughing.
4. I get sunburned really easily.
5. I very much prefer peace, quiet, and being on my own.
6. I type about 110-120 words per minute. And no, I haven't broken a keyboard yet.
7. I am a very visual person and I get bored easily if I'm trying to learn something and have nothing to look at.
8. My favorite author is Neil Gaiman.
9. I love to read and I always have a book or two going.
10. Up until I got my Android phone I hardly ever looked at my cellphone.
11. I never realized I would use social media so much personally, blogging, or in my career.
12. I love learning about new technology, scientific advances, and history.
13. I am addicted to Google Reader. I use it to keep up on I like to read, blogs for work and blogs about hearing loss. Which is why I've read 20,046 blog posts in the last 30 days.
14. I don't really like being in groups of people or being social for long amounts of time. I'm a total introvert, but I do like people. Just... individually, I guess.
15. I can't wait to get a house, but a lot of the time I just fantasize about a sofa. A ridiculously comfortable sofa.

1 comment:

  1. your hair looks way dark in the picture. & super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete