Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 2

(See here for the complete list of days & questions.)

Day 02 - The meaning behind your blog name

I have a couple of blogs...

Meginsanity - I like the way my name (Megan) goes with the word "insanity." You probably won't be surprised to hear I came up with the name totally randomly while I was babbling to Scotty about something. When I'm very tired, I talk a lot.

Hearing Sparks - My last name combined with the blog topic. I wanted something catchy and not cliched for the blog. I think it works and eventually maybe my blog logo can have sparks or something like that in it.

Loki the Bearded Dragon - Should be pretty self-explanatory. :) I didn't go for anything catchy here because I don't expect the blog to get a ton of readers, I just like having a way to organize my photos and information about Loki.

No comments:

Post a Comment