Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 7

(See here for the complete list of days & questions.)

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Continuing to totally ignore the request for one picture! These people have had impact on me because...

My in-laws! They have helped me see other points of view, and welcome many many awesome people into the circle of people I call family.
My mama! She has taught me so much and helped me grow up into a good person.
My grandparents! They have always been there and they are awesome at who they are.
My brother! We may be 4 years apart but sometimes it feels like we're twins.
My dad! He's always been strong and he gave me half of my sense of humor!
And finally, my husband! (He's a cute monkey here!) He has shown me a lot in 7 years. How to truly trust somebody, love somebody and just be relaxed with somebody. <3

1 comment:

  1. aw I feel special for sort of being a part of the in-law crew (although I feel like my parents probably have shown you more points of view than I have)

    and that picture of scotty is hilarious! always eating. haha <3

    ReplyDelete