Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 12

(See here for the complete list of days & questions.)

Day 12- How you found out about Tumblr blogging and why you made one

(It originally said Tumblr, but I changed it to blogging since I don't use Tumblr.)

I don't remember how I first learned about blogging, but I really like reading them, and one day I thought it would be fun to start blogging myself. I started with the blog Hearing Sparks, which is about "deafness, science, and geeky stuff." I wanted to give a young person's perspective on deafness since most audiology stuff out there targets seniors and (from what I've seen) many deaf bloggers are middle-aged.

I started this blog to post random stuff, recipes and updates for family members, and Loki's blog is to keep tabs on his growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment