Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 15

(See here for the complete list of days & questions.)

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

Well, it's not my iPod, it's my SD card in my phone... but here you go. You have no idea how many Christmas songs I had to skip over to get normal songs. I am really lazy about moving stuff off that card.

(Oh, and I see now it says 10. Whatevs! You get 15.)

1. Come Sail Away - Styx
2. Number One - Hazel Fernandes
3. Forever and Ever, Amen - Randy Travis
4. When I Look to the Sky - Train
5. Good Morning Beautiful - Steve Holy
6. The Valley of the Shadow of Death - The Tossers
7. Yellow Submarine - The Beatles
8. Samba De Janeiro - Bellini
9. Happy People - Skoop on Somebody
10. You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
11. Dream On - Aerosmith
12. Take Me Home - Celtic Thunder
13. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
14. (Do You Wanna Date My) Avatar - The Guild (a webshow)
15. Wichita Lineman - Celtic Thunder

No comments:

Post a Comment