Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 13

(See here for the complete list of days & questions.)

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Naaaaahh. I don't like drama and I especially don't want to write about it on my blog. Although I could go the funny route and write a letter to my lizard, whose claws leave scratches on my arms every time I pick him up, but I'm not funny enough to make it funny. Or if I was funny I could also write about how ferrets' claws are also kind of poky and it is very difficult to go on a walk with two ferrets and an old arthritic dog* (and you can get hurt in the process).

But nah. No letter today. 

*We're currently "housesitting" for a friend of ours, which entails stopping by in the morning and evening (another friend is taking care of early morning/afternoon duties). With two ferrets, two inside cats, two groups of outside cats and the aforementioned elderly dog it's certainly interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment