Thursday, December 23, 2010

DePhoMo 22

 Pretend the date for this entry is the 22nd! :)
 
My DePhoMo for today is the first photo, with two others below it. It's Loki, of course! She's sitting on Scotty's computer chair.

Loki 3 12/22/10

Loki 2 12/22/10

Loki 12/22/10


She's been acting tired lately. She got a clean bill of health from the vet, so I don't think anything is wrong, but she seems like she's slowing down earlier lately. First she was sick with the parasites, then she got better from that and acted like her old self, and now she's crazy in the morning but tired and slow in the evenings. Gah. Scotty thinks it's because she just finished shedding her head - she's probably got to shed her body now and that's kind of tiring for anybody, right?

She's sitting on my shoulder right now. Kind of like my own little heater since she was just basking. And... yep... she just tried to jump on the back of my chair. She doesn't understand she can't climb it. Just sits there scrabbling at it.

Hmm... I wonder if she's just getting bored? Now that I have her out, she seems much more active. I guess she wasn't out as much as usual this past weekend.

,
e0 uj;x11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Haha. That was her climbing on my keyboard. She's going a little crazy so I think I'll end this here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment